2011年6月9日星期四

Blue shift injury

I love orchids, near-obsession. But not the hothouse chanel evening handbags bags 47206 black of the artificial, because they have become accustomed to the attentive care and affection that people have been accustomed to comfort and temperature. They have forgotten their past lives. I love orchids, it is also known as bluegrass, was born in the wild mountains and little hills, cliffs longer than the gap. She has used the snow ice chisel life, get used to the wind Daoyu arrow struck home lonely valley deep, lonely, lonely for company. Her proud, ice, as if the fairies came into the world and never step on earth rather narcissistic half-step.

In order to find her, I often run in Li Shi Jing Cong, climbing in the rugged cliffs, though tirelessly but always returned, bitterly. Day care for me, I do not know, maybe it is true, and her affinity for, I was finally in a steep crevice to find her nowhere. Dark green leaves, such as Tsui dripping, the white stem buds on frivolous, swaying, leaf stalk exudes a heaven's temperament. She was not seen that one comes from, and seems like a shy look hiding also deemed to quietly steal. I panicked mind, learn the ancient ritual from the nearby Executive gentleman, a day shift of three meters Portland, forget the hard work has finally got what they wanted. Since this strain had bluegrass, my life changed a lot. Every morning I drain water springs, block shade for her summer noon, evening, or read a small article I wrote to her or drive her lonely piano. And she always meet the manifold, or a thin one word to listen to my rhyme, either with the evening breeze graceful dance to the sounds to be me. She became part of my life moncler womens classical jacket blue has become difficult for me to let go of sustenance. I do not know how long, when I was still hazy wisp of fragrance to be awakened, her bloom at dawn, the pair, both the white one decorated in green leaves, fragrant strands of Qin full nose. I am excited beyond words, for a paternity invited to show off my blue old man, but he then said the words made me a lifetime. When the old man had just entered, is also shocked by this scene, I see below me proud about the case of blue, blue shift after, the old man looked at me and listened to bluegrass. Then said: "Your bluegrass is good, but it will wither," I was shocked, hurriedly asked why, the old man added: "bluegrass are intelligent, she would choose one and open. If you are not her and other people, even if it is Weidun she would move her half-step. And did you and your blue fit, she not only survived for you, but you slowly changing her old habits. You see she has already cleared the leaves She should aloof, gentle lot. You look at her open flowers, and had a stem of a flower opening in pairs now. In order for you to return all the energy she burns, which she could out of all the. but her changes slowly, you have not noticed nothing more. "I heard the old man looked confused do not know, he shook his head and said:" Ai-lan lan ah do not have to move!! her back to her go, She will begin to grow new, but she will not bloom again after from a. good to see her, which she opened for you last season of the.

I do not know how chanel new styler brooch 2354 I was on the mountain. With immense regret just as soon travel lover farewell as the difficulties step by step the line. I do not know how the next mountain empty-handed, my mind was constantly emerging from the moment she turned, lowered the blade to see her, like sadness, yet also seemed in tears.

I can not welcome her home, Ailan do not have to move Portland, I moved because of Ailan and blue, because of shifting blue blue heart hurt. The injury made me remember blue shift deep-seated and can not redeemed

没有评论:

发表评论