2011年6月9日星期四

Loneliness is the pain you gave

The dead of night, rain fluttering, this chanel coco handbag 1112 apricot light and gold chain night, this rain, this state of mind, it is really suited for this state of mind: thoughts. So close my eyes, let my heart slowly near you, you figure the familiar and clear once again took my heart.

Sitting before the screen, can not help but open your head, affectionate look at you, My mind swimming in the heart of freedom. Lots and lots of words, very strong very strong feelings surging in my heart can only be allowed, faint ache. The kind of thoughts, the kind of eager, kind of uneasiness, what pest, torment people. Pondering all we have in mind has a strange sense of happiness, in this moment, I can at the screen gently calling your name. At this moment, my heart a thousand words to say to you, you hear me?

My dear, in fact, I always wanted ghd hair straighteners and so flashy online to figure out, always wanted to understand. However, you let me have been confused, has been very helpless, confused and helpless that is so contradictory and worried. I do not know if we can close, I do not know if I can ever worried about your life. But my heart is pure, my love is sincere, my love is forever.

Honey, if love how deep, think of how strong the desire, I can not pull your hand and we just stood across the river and the wretch no. An emotion buried Cangzaixinli, a yearning lies in the dream, a care in the breeze in the clouds to miss.

Thick jimmy choo handbag serpentine black 8806 darkness, light rain, which a touch of cold, faint soft, according as I feel now, my eyes blurred, I seem to see my dream, gently slide away in your back, blank and in the rain, Blurred. Life, in your love story, I quietly scattered, only look forward to the next life, let me be your next life roots of it!

Want to see you every day, the only thoughts you love the most beautiful melodies is the perfect ending, next life can continue ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论