2011年6月9日星期四

Do not the father forced deep

Father's Day, would cheap ugg boots tall ultra black 5245 like to say a lot, but can not talk much, not why, just because he is my dad, no more than I know him. Fatherly love is deep truth in my two decades have passed never felt, Dad's love of performance is always so obvious, than the mother is also obvious that such big, asked me the taste of being beaten, but also No, this may be a shortcoming of my childhood. I was the envy of the sound of people grew up, other people's children always say look at Chen Wei and his father, how relationships are always so good? To be honest, I rarely to the parents what they want, all I want to get ahead of the father, the first Sundance Kid, the first an automatic remote control cars, the first remote control aircraft, the first keyboard can, first phone ... .... . (This has become the envy of peers, and I show off, in fact, I really show off my dad) Dad always gives me surprises, each home is.

Think of a child, I am very happy to stay with my parents side, especially father, to take me anywhere, I'll ride on dad's shoulders, tightly clutching his hair, and Dad riding a bike, we both were streets, or I sat on the beam in front of the car, rang non-stop, or simply got into Dad's clothes inside. . . . Now think about all that happy, but we can not go back, Dad is really old. I do not want dad's temper, I have been avoiding, and his bad temper, authentic Northeast, really, but it never did for me before.

Perhaps I really grew up, every time Dad took to the streets to sign my hand, I will deliberately avoid, I do not know why, do not know how this world so much why, I do not know. Each junior high school door, Dad is welcome out, and a big hug, and later completely ignoring others envy strange, then feel good. High school, and I live on campus, and can only return once a month at home, at home, day and a half, and sometimes did not see Dad, so Dad would often come to school to see me, see me once he brought me a whole Box (with TV, big box) of the food, me and my two roommates carried back, and I think this face of the father too. University, school father came to see me, Wuhan, far enough away from home, enough heat, coupled with the sequelae entrance, along the way I was depressed, Wuhan to, than expected is still warm, my first time on father made a temper, Dad was only silence, said nothing. Winter break, go home, but did not buy tickets at home, so I bought Shanhaiguan, the long train journey, I Shanhaiguan 5 am to train station, Dad actually came from a family car Shanhaiguan, where so my night out from the station, watching the lone dad, and my heart all kinds of tastes, Dad picked up luggage, go home, not a that big hug.

It was a long time to go home manolo blahnik pink pump mb004 that day occasionally behind the neck and hugged Dad, Dad smiled back and said: "This is the first time such a long time to you so affectionate to me, ah, when the train you to feel cold cold. "Although this is only a joke, how to be in my heart so sad, ah, I ah damn What kind of thing for your food and clothing for your school, for all your expenses, you actually face the old man so cold, grow up excuses it? Do not they grow up, or Dad's son? No one in this world you are born to owe you, do not force the father of the deep.

Awakening, and no, see, in the wake after a moment of weakness, what a mess eachother, what Hupenggouyou the Pishi, than not a lot of chat with parents at home, especially as I am, a family with one child, and so far, The only way to compensate for the time in the winter and summer vacation. As the years passed, our parents are aging day by day, young ignorance, the rush of middle-aged, out from home, we can accompany their parents how many days? If we average 85 years of age by their parents to have life, we can accompany them to the number of day and night?

6_8ol old saying goes: parents, do not travel to distant lands. To make a living, for the future, but that is only for themselves, and we ignore the parents, and parents from the beginning, they may give up everything just to our own peace, happiness, happy growing! Think about it, to be able to stay home with their parents how much time, if you think there is a long time to when I fart.

Feel justified to call it ugg classic mini boots sand 5854 called home, the father of the festival today, and dad say happy. Between father and son little embarrassed, do not wait until the time to say, no one had to tell the object, really want to become a filial son and parents not wait.

没有评论:

发表评论