2011年6月9日星期四

A person's tea

Wind from the half-open window came floating house, gently lifted my bangs. A cup of tea, quietly waiting on the table edge, faint trace strands of the heat, the wind slowly floating in the air.

Today, I do not watch others, do not read books, look at tea.

I'm actually not a person hermes birbin bags 25cmeach 6068 silver 44 like to drink tea, drink just to keep my sanity, so often, I like to wash down medicine like filling out a large cup, bitter sweet taste mixed with a little bit, hard to swallow. The more busy life, the more easy to forget his own doing in the end, some very poetic things are simplified into a model.

Do not remember which day, I dragged his exhausted body and mind back to the dormitory, roommates in a nap, fans turning on without rest, the window came the sound of the machine on site. I softly into the cup to pour water, put a tea bag hanging in the glass. Seen billowing in a cup of tea the way, but did not noticed the change in the cup tea bags. However, a toast, I found something different.

Tea bags get in the water of life, like a flower in full bloom, enjoy the release of pink. Is the unknown fields on the kind of flowers after the rain, with the crazy to open. Pink silk, and continuously extended, gradually, a bright full moon rises in the upper part of tea, a piece of transparent amber in the tea bags into the lower pool. That the faint moonlight color, little old, I think, that this is a home that round over the moon, since ancient times to the vague shapes of its people, and to help looking after five years of agricultural civilization. As for Amber, I have not seen them, but I've seen amber sunlight, at a quiet afternoon, they fell on my writing desk is falling on my tip of the brush. All of a sudden, people naturally smile, I feel life is really good.

Time is flowing, the moon turned into amber, amber into a war of smoke. Pink tea bags in the lower part of the rising calm, seems to be an intense experience of war left not speak of the smoke. It must be a poignant evening, the war has stopped, the thick dark smoke showing in the sunset, a widow weeping for her son died, cried his eyes red. Have begun to rust amber top, a little bit in the spread of rust, have some sense of the vicissitudes of life, the cup is a history.

A long time, I stare at the cup of tea, when it all becomes rusty, and I actually do not know. Take this cup of tea, I went to the classroom early, pushed the door open, empty.

Better still.

If the first tea into the cup and then pour, there will be a little different picture. When the water straight down from the water to immediately become a bright yellow, which is a whole cup of the moon, ah! The color of tea in the rapid spread of a vast, like the mud of the Yellow River water, the atmosphere calm and dash in the show. Smooth glass on the table, the lower the color still deeper. When it became a reddish discoloration from the almond, reminds me of the plateau. I have not been to the plateau, in fact, where I have not been to. I imagine that such a plateau should be reddish, with barren land and dry winds, however, a vast undulating plateau will stretch your body and mind.

Finally, the whole louis vuitton shoulder bag m40310 evening into a glass of water clouds. This is what I know the sky, I sat on the bench door and seen many times in. Often, sitting next to my grandfather, tilted his legs, spat on the pipe, put smoked tobacco stems to the ground and gently, be kept clean pipe. A bend, reach for a cup of tea on the ground, dead awkward to sip and make a noise that scared off the stool under the cat. Then I saw clouds in the grandfather, peacefully closed his eyes, the pink ... ...

In this cool cloudy day, quietly looking at tea, I feel very comfortable throughout the body and mind. Slowly change looked at tea, that his heart has gradually detached from the day before the impetuous, but also finds himself slowly.

I know, I have seen, not tea, but his own heart. A struggle, there is war, there is longing, there is peace ... ...

I had a wilderness of a flower, I like a man quietly open, alone beautiful. After all, do not like to do things they do not like, so let your whole body and mind are tired, such a strong sense of restraint so that I can not help but think in the end I doing? Heart is not quiet, just paranoid that the world is full of noise, eager to go back to my fields, where willing to take root, sprout, blossom, quietly watching the sun overhead to run.

Although there is no through plateaus and desert, but the heart must be a brighter future. I am still a free and easy in many things and do not care. Aware of life's sake, in their own way to get what you want to accomplish their own life. I am my own, life can not help others to dominate, do not believe in the afterlife, so only one life.

Only to complete a tea the chronicle of mac cosmetics bag in the water changes, so it looked very elegant, to show it a little bit better, know how to cherish it, know what is their own.

Do not like rain, but like the temperature, a slight trace of coolness. Today, not Man, do not read, and I look at tea.

没有评论:

发表评论